Contoh-contoh fenomena fisika.
Fisika (dari Yunani: φυσική, pangatahuan tantang alam) adolah ilmu alam nan bakaik jo pangajian tantang materi jo gercik malalui ruang-waktu, jo konsep takaik sarupo energi jo daya (kakas).
Fisika marupoan ciek dari disiplin sains nan asas, jo tujuannyo adolah untuak mamahami baa alam semesta iko bakarajo jo batindak.
- ↑ At the start of The Feynman Lectures on Physics, Richard Feynman offers the atomic hypothesis as the single most prolific scientific concept: "If, in some cataclysm, all  scientific knowledge were to be destroyed [save] one sentence [...] what statement would contain the most information in the fewest words? I believe it is [...] that all things are made up of atoms – little particles that move around in perpetual motion, attracting each other when they are a little distance apart, but repelling upon being squeezed into one another ..." Templat:Harv
- ↑ "Physical science is that department of knowledge which relates to the order of nature, or, in other words, to the regular succession of events." Templat:Harv
- ↑ "Physics is one of the most fundamental of the sciences. Scientists of all disciplines use the ideas of physics, including chemists who study the structure of molecules, paleontologists who try to reconstruct how dinosaurs walked, and climatologists who study how human activities affect the atmosphere and oceans. Physics is also the foundation of all engineering and technology. No engineer could design a flat-screen TV, an interplanetary spacecraft, or even a better mousetrap without first understanding the basic laws of physics. (...) You will come to see physics as a towering achievement of the human intellect in its quest to understand our world and ourselves.Young & Freedman 2014, p. 1
- ↑ "Physics is an experimental science. Physicists observe the phenomena of nature and try to find patterns that relate these phenomena."Young & Freedman 2014, p. 2
- ↑ "Physics is the study of your world and the world and universe around you." Templat:Harv